Monday, March 7, 2016

Kasams I would love my man to make this Women's Day :P

So the man interested in dating me/marrying me, please pay attention here. This is for YOU !!

This is like a ready reference of how you can win my heart ;) Women's Day, Valentines Day, Anniversaries, Birthdays or not, these rules will always apply. 

And before you get all fifty shades of apprehensive, let me tell you they are very very simple. The keyword here is effort and intent :P

So let's get started:

1. First things first, all of us are beautiful creations of God. So stop pointing out mistakes in us and appreciate us! Promise that you will respect me and my family just the way we are and stop pointing out shortcomings in me.

2.  We all are strong independent women, stop giving us advice about every little thing we discuss with you. If I am discussing an issue with you, I just want you to listen to me patiently. I just expect you to understand! Promise that you will listen to all the stupid banter patiently

3. When we dress up, it's not always for you. It is for us to feel nice and confident. But when the man compliments, it just adds to the feeling :) Promise to shower me with attention. That is actually the best trick to win any girl's heart. But remember, we can easily make out genuine compliments from the fake ones. Beware !

4.  Promise to text me and stay connected. Here, I do not mean endless phone calls or constant texts. We just want to know you are thinking about us during the day.

5. Promise to make me feel special. There is no feeling in the world than being felt special and cherished. And, little things can help you make me feel special, an occasional text on a busy day or a little bit of effort on making my birthday special

6. A guy who can make me laugh can definitely win my heart. So, promise to make me laugh all my life

7. My parents are an important part of my life.Promise to treat my parents as your own just like you expect a woman to do and win my respect!

Last but never the least, promise to treat me like a princess and bear all the nakhras :P :D




I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment